Friday, July 3, 2009

gettin' crafty with Jenni

At our scrap retreat last weekend I took my Jenni Bowlin June kit to play with a bit. And play I did. The bright oranges & greens were perfect for summer photos!

So here's a peak at some of the layouts I did. I have a couple more in the works that I'll share after the holiday. When I finish those I think I will have used up almost the entire kit!

See what I mean? The colors are perfect for summer photos.

I cut out several of the flowers from the Fancy Pants paper to make the border and accented with buttons & pearls from my stash.

This next one I think is my fave...

Next to my kraft cardstock and border punches I adore shaped papers :) And this kit had 4 shaped papers in the kit {insert girly squeel here!}

This one was inspired by a Lisa Dickinson layout in this post. More cut flowers. I love the vintage orange drink lid (or whatever that thingy is). So cute.

On this next one I cut the shaped paper down and used the rest of it in that first layout.

I know I shared this next layout in my last post but it goes with all the Jenni stuff so I thought I'd include it :)

Ahhh, more shaped papers!

I cut scallops from a couple sheets and layered with ribbon and a cardstock strip.

Oh how I love those butterflies! You may see a bunch of butterflies on my stuff for the next week or 2 ;)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin