Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Sunday...I'm tired

I think yesterday was the first Superbowl Sunday that I actually watched the game. Ok, not all of it. But I did see about 1/2 of it in between chatting with friends from church and telling my kids to get out from in front of the projector. I said in my last post friends from church had a party and had a big projector outside with the game playing. Of course, during the halftime show my kids (along with others) were dancing in front of it watching their shadows on the screen!!

The best part for the kids was roasting marshmallows...many, many marshmallows!!
Ok, let's find a good place to sit. This looks like a good spot to watch the game!

It was really nice getting together with friends from church.

Earlier that day we went to Red Robin for an early birthday lunch for Ben. It has become a tradition for us. Hey, free lunch and ice cream sundae? I'm there!!

It was a fun day, especially considering just a few days ago we had planned to just hang out at home! I'll leave you with a few more layouts from last weekend.

BTW, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning so you know what that means...6 more weeks of winter :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin