Wednesday, December 10, 2008

stocking stuffer for kids


Ok, I saw these on Alphamom. How cute??!! They're called "smencils" hee hee.

Here's the description from Delight.com:

Yes they're super-fun smelling pencils, but they're super green! These pencils are not made from wood - they're made from 100% recycled newspaper. Smencils sharpen the same as all other wood pencils and they smell way better. Sniff up a set of 10 Smencils in yummy holiday scents like: Cinnamon, Sugar Plum, Candy Cane, Ginger Bread and Sugar Cookie. Pack contains 2 of each scent.

I'm thinking I might have to get a pack of these for my kids' stockings. Since they come in a pack of 10 (2 of each scent) I can split them up between the 2. How fun!! You can check them out here.

The only thing is that they charge a flat shipping rate of 7.95. Good if you're ordering a lot of stuff, not so good if you're not. So I think I'll take a look around their website and see if I can get some other Xmas shopping done.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Very cute!! What a neat idea.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin