Thursday, October 30, 2008

pumpkin carving

Last night we all carved our pumpkins. This is what they looked like before:


and during:



My daughter being the total goofball that she is (don't know where she gets that from!!)

And finally when it was all done they looked like this:

Don't you love my kids' little pumpkins?!! They didn't actually carve them. I let them draw the face that they want and then I carve it exactly how they drew it so that it totally looks like their creation. And how cute is that skeleton stand?? I picked that up at Target and it was super inexpensive (like 6 or 7 bucks). So cute!!!

And here's what our pumpkins will look like tomorrow night:


BTW, I just read a tip about lighting pumpkins that I (for some reason) had not thought of before. It said to put multiple candles in the pumpkin to make it brighter. Duh!! Why didn't I think of that??!!

Happy carving ya'll

1 comment:

Carol said...

Sooo Cute!! I've been wanting to get one of those stands, too. Looks like I'm going to Target tomorrow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin