Monday, September 1, 2008

not much scrappin' today

Well, I had planned on participating the online crop today but that didn't work out. It was a combination of things but I'm hoping to get some stuff done this evening. We just ate some pepperoni bread and the kids are about to put in a movie. So that should give me an hour to get some stuff done :)

I'll share with you the altered binder I made yesterday that'll be up on ebay tonight.

I finally got a chance to use some of the 7Gypsies papers that I bought on QVC months and months ago. I thought they worked great on this planner!

I'm off to get some scrappin' done!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be her hubbies fault. Sometimes I forget to tell her how much she is appreciated and what a wonderful job she does on all of her pages. Most importantly, I don't tell her nearly often enough how much I love her and what a truly amazing wife she is. She has found a passion when it comes to scrapping, and I am proud of what she has accomplished. When Michelle first started scrapping she created a little scrapbook album for my first father's day. Michelle's skills have vastly improved, but that album is still the most cherished to me. I keep it in my desk at work, and often show it off and brag on my wife. However, where I fail is to tell her how proud I am of her.

Carol said...

Awww, "anonymous" sure is a nice man! Sounds like he really loves his wife.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin