Monday, September 8, 2008

Farm pics

I had originally hoped to share pics of a couple cute Halloween candy jars I made today but I ran out of light and this was the only good picture I got. Oh well, I guess you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see!

So instead I'll share a couple cute pics from yesterday. We had our annual church/family picnic at a local farm. It's a lot of fun for the kids. I just wish it weren't so dang HOT. As you can see in the photos, my kids are drenched in sweat. Didn't seem to bother them much, though. Hey, when there's bunnies and baby chicks to be picked up, who cares about the heat right?!

Ya gotta love my son's toothless grin with his red kool-aid face!!

And how cute is this little chickie??! I mean, really!!
Check back tomorrow and I'll have more scrappy pics to share :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin