Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bella Rose

I am having so much fun with the new SU! designer series papers. The book just does not do them justice which is why I like to have at least some of them on hand when I have a workshop or open house. After seeing some other stampers' projects with the Bella Rose papers I decided that I had to have some, too! The colors are so pretty with the new In Color cardstock Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red (don't ya just love those names!) Anyway, here's a few samples I made for my open house the other day.

First, a few cards...
This one has the new ribbon that will be featured in the upcoming holiday mini catalog that starts October 1st


I made this card using the new Top Note Sizzix Die by folding the cardstock, then putting it through the machine. Got this idea from a fellow blogger!

And here's a post-it note holder I came up with.
I saw this one and decided to come up with my own
(although I really liked the Halloween one...guess I'm
gonna have to come up with that next!)



And finally, little treat bags. The tops were made with the Top Note and Scallop Circle Sizzix Dies. Super easy and supe cute :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Directions for post-it note holder:
Cut cardstock 3 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Score on the long side at 3 1/2" and 4"
Attach post-it note holder on the inside
Note ~ I attached ribbon underneath front papers and also around the back (so that when you open the ribbon it doesn't fall all over)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin