Wednesday, August 13, 2008

6:15am comes way too soon

I mean really, I so do not like getting up this early. I'm such a night owl. I'd be happy to stay up til 3 in the morning and then sleep til 10. But unfortunately that's not how the world works! Well, when I'm president things will change!! lol

Here's a few of the layouts I worked on with my Studio Calico kit.

I added some dimensional glaze to the drops on the paper to make them look like water droplets. I think this is one of my favorite layouts :) My daughter was only 3 1/2 yrs old in those pictures and she *loved* taking a bath in my tub. We'd put a bunch of bubble bath in it and turn on the jets. The bubbles would be overflowing!! Plus, it was a way for me to get ready and keep her occupied at the same time. Worked out well!

Oh, and check out what was waiting in my mailbox today. How cute is that scalloped edge!! And the big brown truck should be stopping by my house again today with some Stampin' Up! goodies! They came out with a cute new scallop border punch that I can't wait to try. And, of course, the new Sizzix dies ~ yes Sizzix. Can you believe it?! I love that SU! is getting more into scrapbooking.

TTFN!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin