Friday, June 20, 2008

fun stuff from today...

Today was a fun but very relaxed day. We spent the day at a friend's neighborhood pool. The girls had countless rounds of jumping into the pool!


Ben was happy to just swim around in his floatie!

On another note, here's a sneaky peaky of my summer chipboard album for my class on July 12th. This is a super easy book so anyone can take the class. It's designed to just be a fun little book to hold your summer photos. I think I'm only going to have room for 8 people in this class (because of supplies) so if you want to make this one be sure and sign up! There won't be anymore of these cute papers left at the Shoppe!!!

I have a few layouts that I'll share in a separate post. I'm off to get ready for our neighborhood yard sale tomorrow. I just hope that the 90+ degree weather holds off til after lunch!!!

And I just got back from the Shoppe where I bought some new Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine {big grin} and Making Memories Noteworthy papers {another big grin} so I'll be playing with those later, too!! Cheryl got lots of other neat papers in today so be sure and swing by!!! She has a crop tonight and you know what happens when there's new stuff on a crop night.....bye bye!!

Chat later everyone :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin