Monday, June 16, 2008

a few Disney layouts

I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day! We went to church and then came home, grilled some burgers, and spent the day at home together. It was a nice Sunday afternoon :) I don't have much to share today, just working on some samples for my upcoming classes that I just added. I've got a summer chipboard book and a Pages in a Snap class on July 12th. Check out the descriptions under 'Class Schedule' on the right-hand column. So I thought I'd share a few of the Disney pages I made during my cropping retreat.

I got the idea for this one from a fellow 2Peas member. She used blue paper but as soon as I saw her layout I thought these papers from Scenic Route would be a perfect compliment for Nemo pics! (It's hard to tell in the photo but the scallop circle is raised with pop-dots.) Just a simple beginning page to our photos at Epcot :)

And here are a few of my favorites of my son and Buzz Lightyear. He couldn't wait to meet his hero!!


Well, I'm off in just a little bit to take the kids to Ben & Jerry's. Mmmmm, ice cream!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin